To allow Ardens to automatically upload data to Ardens Manager, EMIS practices must ensure they have signed the relevant data processing agreement on Ardens Manager and data sharing agreement within EMIS Web.
Please note that you will not be able to complete Step 2 until you have had an email from Ardens stating that you are ready for the second task to be actioned.
Step 1: Log in to Ardens Manager
Please note that only Ardens Manager System Administrators will be able to see this task
1. Click review and then sign the 'Accept Data Processing Agreement' tasks
Step 2: Accept the Data Extraction Agreement within EMIS Web
Please note - you must have certain access rights in order to access the Data Sharing Manager module.
2. Navigate to the EMIS bubble > Configuration > Data Sharing Manager.
3. In the bottom left panel, select on Data Distribution.
4. Once accessed, click on the My Agreements option located on the EMIS ribbon.
5. Select the "Ardens Manager Extraction - (ICB)" listed in the left hand panel, if it has a red X next to the agreement this means it is not active.
6. To activate, select the agreement and click on the Activate Agreement button on the EMIS Web ribbon.
7. After a few moments, the agreement will display a green tick to indicate this is now active.
8. We will then be in touch once your data has been processed and uploaded onto your Ardens Manager dashboards.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact the Ardens Manager Support Team on: email@example.com