The following support article includes how to upload data to the QOF dashboard for SystmOne practices.
Locating the Report on SystmOne
To locate the report, navigate to the QOF Indicators screen (Reporting>QOF Indicators)
Run and Export Data
1. Select the 'Print QOF Summary Sheets' option.
2. Two documents will open. Depending on which data set you want to upload ('How am I Driving' or 'End of Financial Year') close the unneeded document.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
3. Highlight all data in the Word file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
4. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy all information.
5. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload QOF Reports" upload button (found on the home page or tasks option).
6. Click in the 'Click here and press...' box under the SystmOne QOF Indictaors header and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
7. Once populated, click on the Import button.
You can upload your QOF report data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like. By uploading your data frequently, you will easily be able to monitor your performance over time.
Viewing the Data on the QOF Dashboard
Once uploaded you can toggle between any 'How am I Driving' and 'End of Financial Year' data that has been uploaded using the toggle button under the date picker in the top right hand corner.
For instructions to upload case finder reports please click here.