The following support article explains how to upload data to the Network Contract DES Dashboard for SystmOne practices.
Note - This does not include the nationally published data (e.g. GPAD and FFT), this data is uploaded by Ardens when available either on a monthly or annual basis. If you have any queries with regard to the nationally published data, please email email@example.com
Run and Export Data
1. Open SystmOne, navigate to your Clinical Reporting screen and open the Arden's Ltd folder.
2. Find the 'Contracts | 2023-24 | NCD' folder and make sure you have 'Show sub-category reports in category folders' option ticked in the bottom left corner. Run all reports in this folder.
SystmOne will only let you run 150 reports at once. If there are more than 150 reports in the folder, highlight the first 150 and select run, then run the remaining. At the bottom of the screen you can see how many you have selected.
3. Once all the reports have run (the date and time will be updated in the 'last run' column), right-click anywhere in the list of reports, select Table>Open as CSV.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
4. All of the reports and results will now open in CSV format (usually in Excel).
5. Highlight all data in the CSV file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
6. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C to copy all the information.
7. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload Network Contract DES Reports" upload button (found on the home page or by clicking on the task option). Please note - this task will be generated once a day and will not appear if already uploaded.
8. Click in the 'Click here and press.....' box and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
9. Once populated, click on the Import button.
Please note - you can upload your Network Contract DES data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like over time, but a maximum of once per a day. By updating your data frequently you can easily monitor your performance over time.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact the Ardens Manager Support Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org