The following support article explains how to upload data to the Network Contract DES Dashboard for EMIS practices.
Note - This does not include the nationally published data (e.g. GPAD and FFT), this data is uploaded by Ardens when available either on a monthly or annual basis. If you have any queries with regard to the nationally published data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating the Network DES Searches Folder
We recommend before carrying out any work on the Network DES Searches, to check you have the most recent version of the searches.
Access the Ardens Portal to check and download - www.ardens.live/portal
For instructions to download, please see the following support article.
Run and Export Data
1. Access the Population Reporting module > Ardens Searches > 5.32 Contracts - Network DES (23-24) searches folder.
2. Right click on the "Ardens Manager National Contract DES 2023-24" report and select Run.
Note - You do not need to change the relative run date.
3. Once run, right click on the report and select View Results.
4. Click on the Export button.
5. Then click on the CSV option and ensure the "Exclude report header" tick box is NOT ticked.
6. Save the report to a suitable location.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
7. Open the saved CSV file(s) from step 6.
8. Highlight all data in the CSV file(s) by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
9. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C to copy all information.
10. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload Network Contract DES Reports" upload button (found on the home page or by clicking on the task option). Please note - this task will be generated once a day and will not appear if already uploaded.
11. Click in the 'Click here and press.....' box and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information, you will be able to paste the data from both CSVs if required.
12. Once populated, click on the Import button.
Please note - you can upload your Network Contract DES data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like over time, but a maximum of once per a day. By updating your data frequently you can easily monitor your performance over time.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact the Ardens Manager Support Team on: email@example.com