The following support article includes how to upload data to the QOF dashboard for EMIS practices.
Locating the Ardens Manager Report on EMIS Web
Please check you have the most recent version of the 5.20 QOF Report search file. To download the most recent Ardens searches, access the Ardens Portal (www.ardens.live/portal). Instructions on how to download can be accessed in the following support article.
To locate the report, navigate to the Population Reporting module and select the Ardens Searches > 5.20 Contracts - QOF folder. Within this folder you will find the “Ardens Manager QOF Monitor Report" report.
Run and Export Data
1. Once you have located the report, right click on the report and select the option for Run. Please select Advanced options before clicking Yes to run the report for the End of the Financial Year.
2. Once the report has been run (today's date will display to the right of the report once run). Click on the View Results option on the EMIS ribbon.
3. Once the report has opened, click on the Export button.
4. Select the option for CSV and ensure the 'Exclude report header' option is unticked.
5. Save the report to an appropriate location.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
6. Open the saved CSV file from step 5.
7. Highlight all data in the CSV file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
8. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy all information.
9. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload QOF Report" upload button (found on the home page or tasks option).
10. Click in the 'Click here and press...' box under the QOF Monitoring Reports header and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
11. Once populated, click on the Import button.
You can upload your QOF Monitoring contract data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like (maximum once per a day). By uploading your data frequently, you will easily be able to monitor your performance over time.
Once uploaded you can toggle between any 'How am I Driving' and 'End of Financial Year' data that has been uploaded using the toggle button under the date picker in the top right hand corner.
For instructions to upload case finder reports please click here.