The following support article includes how to upload data to the CQC dashboard for SystmOne practices.
Locating the Ardens Manager Reports on SystmOne
To locate the reports, navigate to the Clinical Reporting screen and select the CQC Inspection Searches folder.
Run and Export Data
1. Highlight the first 150 reports by clicking and dragging on the first report and looking at the number selected at the bottom of the screen. Once highlighted, click the Green Triangle icon to run the selected reports.
Then repeat this step starting where you left off until all the reports in the folder have been run.
2. Once all reports have been run in the folder (today's date will display to the right of all reports), right click on any of the reports and select Table > Open CSV.
3. Once the CSV has opened, press CTRL + A to select all reports, then press CTRL + C to copy all reports.
4. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload CQC Reports" upload button (found on the home page or tasks option).
10. Click on the 'Click here and press.....' box and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
11. Once populated, click on the Import button.