The following support article explains how to upload Enhanced Service data for Weight Management into Ardens Manager.
Locating the Ardens Manager Reports on SystmOne
Access Clinical Reporting and open the Arden's Ltd folder. Next select the Contracts I 2023 24 I NHSE folder.
Run and Export Data
1. Run all the reports in the folder
2. Once the report has been run (the date and time will be updated in the 'last run' column), right-click anywhere in the list of reports and select Table>Open as CSV.
3. All of the reports and results will now open in a CSV file.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
4. Highlight all data in the CSV file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
5. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy all information.
6. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload Weight Management Reports" upload button (found on the home page or tasks option).
7. Click in the 'Click here and press...' box and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
11. Once populated, click on the Import button.
You can upload your Weight Management contract data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like (maximum once per a day). By uploading your data frequently, you will easily be able to monitor your performance over time.