The following support article explains how to upload SMI Health Check data into the SMI Health Check National Contract Dashboard.
Locating the Ardens Manager Reports on SystmOne
Access Clinical Reporting and open the Arden's Ltd folder followed by the Contracts I 2023 24 I SMI HC folder. Next select the Quarter activity folder you wish to upload e.g. b Q1 2023 24.
Run and Export Data
1. Run all the reports in the folder
2. Once all the reports have run (the date and time will be updated in the 'last run' column), right-click anywhere in the list of reports and select Table > Open as CSV.
3. All of the reports and results will now open in a CSV file.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
4. Highlight all data in the CSV file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
5. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy all information.
6. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload SMI Health Checks Reports" upload button (found on the home page or tasks option).
7. Click in the 'Click here and press...' box and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
11. Once populated, click on the Import button.
Note: If you would like to upload the SMI Health Check case finder and data quality reports onto the dashboard just run all the reports in the j Case finder and k Data quality folders and create separate CSV files to upload individually following the same steps above.
You can upload your SMI Health Check contract data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like (maximum once per a day). By uploading your data frequently, you will easily be able to monitor your performance over time.