The following support article includes how to upload data to the flu dashboard for SystmOne practices.
Locating the Ardens Manager Reports on SystmOne
To locate the reports, navigate to the Clinical Reporting screen and select the Arden's Ltd>Vaccinations>Ardens Manager Upload folder.
Run and Export Data
1. Once you have located the Ardens Manager Upload folder, you should see all of the required reports on the right hand side (if you cannot see the reports please ensure that 'show sub-category reports in categort folders' is ticked in the bottom left of the screen.
Highlight all of the reports using the dotted square and then click on the green triangle icon to run them all.
2. Once the reports have been run (today's date will display to the the right of all the reports), right click on any report in the list>Table>open as CSV.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
7. Highlight all data in the CSV file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
8. With the data highlighted, press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy all information.
9. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload Service Reports" upload button (found on the home page or tasks option within the 'Seasonal Influenza' dashboard).
10. Click on the 'Click here and press.....' box and press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
11. Once populated, click on the Import button.
You can upload your service data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like. By uploading your data frequently, you will easily be able to monitor your performance over time.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact the Ardens Manager Support Team on: email@example.com